Minimal MIUI Go Apex Theme v2.2 Android Apk Download

Minimal MIUI Go Apex Theme v2.2
Requirements: 2.2+
Overview: This is a Minimal MIUI theme for GO Launcher EX. Also compatible with Apex Launcher & Nova Launcher.

[break]
This theme contains 305+ icons & counting! & it also contains the 4 wallpapers seen in the screenshots.

Note: The icons are set to large in the screenshots. You can easily do this by: menu > preferences > visual settings > icons > icon size > large size.
I take icon requests so please feel free to email me or leave a comment suggesting which app icons you'd like to see themed & I'll make it =)

This is NOT a standalone app, so download Go Launcher EX in the market if you haven't already done so.

Installation
1. Install GO Launcher EX (free & available in the Market)
2. Install this theme
3. Menu -> Themes -> Minimal MIUI

What's in this version:
Updated to 2.2 on [August 29th, 2012]
- Added 22 new requested icons.
- Updated & cleaned up some icons, & fixed some that weren't showing up properly (Galaxy S3)
- Small color changes in Apex.
- Check out my matching Go SMS MIUI theme! & my Holo themes! Available in Blue, Green, Red & Purple!
- Use Go Locker? Check out my Neon & Nexus themes =)
Any theme issues on Jelly Bean? Email me so I can send you the latest version!

More Info:

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.go.launcherex.theme.kxnt.miui
Download Instructions:
http://rapidgator.net/file/37612803/kn22.apk.html

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter