Theme Chooser Ghost v1.2 (1.2) APK

Theme Chooser Ghost v1.2
Requirements: Android 4.0+
Overview: This theme is the very popular root theme Ghost, finally made possible for the Theme Chooser app found in CM10, AOKP, BAMF, and other ROMs.

Basically it is an inversion of Black to white on your phone. It is very crisp and clean, and has been a labor of love.
I would like to thank Bgill55 for the origins of this theme.
Also major thanks to C_hale22, for helping me work out kinks.
And more thanks to the awesome ROM devs that make this possible.

It is compatible with ICS and Jellybean roms, but I will only officially support CM10, BAMF, and AOKP. If you have feature/app requests please feel free to email me, or contact me on Twitter (@nmiltner).

Instructions:
UNINSTALL ANY PREVIEW BUILDS or EARLY RELEASES!
Download
Apply in theme chooser
REBOOT!!!!!
Enjoy and Rate

The keyboard in this is a little off because letters can't currently be themed with the theme chooser, but I am trying to get some changes made in the ROMs to allow for it. I know that AOKP has merged that change to their source, and I will be submitting it to BAMF shortly.
flashable stock keyboard, that has the code edits to allow for theming of the letter colors. I will be posting that shortly on your favorite forums.

I hope you enjoy this as much as I do.

What's new in this version:
Fixed toggles going to orange.




More Info:

Download Instructions:
http://www.MegaShare.com/4474613

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter