TextCutie (text cute) v1.7.1 (1.7.1) Android Apk App

Requirements:Android 2.2 or higher 
Overview: Text cutie is an app like Tweegram or Textgram in iPhone.
You can Tweets or message cute texts easily.It also creates cute texts for Instagram and is the best Instagram text tool ever.



It is the best free text customize tool you can have.
It can create cute graffiti have many different text themes. They looks cuter than textgram backgrounds or textgram themes.It is also good as SMS or message themes.

You can click the little button to get a surprise, try it:)

You can save them in your gallery, or shared it with your friends on Facebook, Instagram, Twitpic, Pinerest,Whatsapp, Streamzoo, Picstitch, Instacollage ,Instaframe (or Pic stitch) etc.

I Hope you like it:)

Enjoy it and please contact me by mail,if you have suggestions or problems:)

P.S.
This app is free but have notification ads.However, I adjust the ad to a low rating, and you can close this easily by click "menu->Pushad Enabled". If it is disabled, the notification ad should never occur.
If you do not like the banner ads.you can close it simply by click the "x" in the banner.

NOTICE:
* Important UPDATE
* Text color now!!
* I'm very sorry about the bug in last update.
I'm trying to make the pictures looks better in small screen phones but it has a bug.
Thx all for telling me, you make this app better,So,
* If you have suggestions, please tell me by mail or twitter @TextCutie .

I'll add new features in next few weeks due to I've got more free time now.

Please tell me what feature do you want, I'll try my best to make it.

P.s Thx to Molly and Robin for all these amazing backgrounds:)


*********

Code:
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.csms.activities
Download Instructions:
http://www.filecloud.ws/uoa7p10ku5il

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter