Go Launcher Minimal MIUI Theme v2.0 (2.0) Android Apk Theme

Go Launcher Minimal MIUI Theme v2.0
Requirements: 2.2+
Overview: This is a Minimal MIUI theme for GO Launcher EX. Also compatible with Apex Launcher & Nova Launcher.[break]
This theme contains 305+ icons & counting! & it also contains the 4 wallpapers seen in the screenshots.

Note: The icons are set to large in the screenshots. You can easily do this by: menu > preferences > visual settings > icons > icon size > large size.
I take icon requests so please feel free to email me or leave a comment suggesting which app icons you'd like to see themed & I'll make it =)

This is NOT a standalone app, so download Go Launcher EX in the market if you haven't already done so.

Installation
1. Install GO Launcher EX (free & available in the Market)
2. Install this theme
3. Menu -> Themes -> Minimal MIUI

What's in this version:
Updated to 2.0 on [August 10th, 2012]
- Added 21 new requested icons.
- New default wallpaper.
- Updated & cleaned up some icons.
- Check out my Go SMS & Go Contacts Holo themes! Available in Blue, Green, Red & Purple!
- Use Go Locker? Check out my new Nexus theme =)
Any theme issues on Jelly Bean? Email me so I can send you the latest version!


More Info:

Download Instructions:
http://rapidgator.net/file/31380724/...2-2.0.apk.html

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter