CM9 AOKP theme Simple Swagger v1.3 (1.3) Android Apk Theme

CM9 AOKP theme Simple Swagger v1.3
Requirements: Android 4.0.3+
Overview: CM9 Theme Chooser Theme
Please if you enjoy the theme take a minute out to rate it, thanks. 

Please take the time to read all the instructions for install before leaving comments.

This theme is for xhdpi and hdpi devices only

You must be rooted and be running a rom that has theme chooser like CM9, AOKP, Gummy or any other rom with theme chooser.

Importatnt if you dont know what any of the stuff above means please dont download this probably wont work for you

Features
Apex theme currently with about 65 icons
ADW theme currently with about 65 icons
Wallpaper picker currently with 5 wallpapers
Complete theme that includes most all system apps and various third party apps
App with the ability contact me, choose wallpapers, apply t-mobile themes and apply launcher themes.
All of these will be expanded upon in time I work on this almost daily

When applying the theme you may recieve a dialog stating this theme is missing assets for your device, this is OK, it is not an issue with the theme, apply theme anyway reboot and enjoy.

Also when applying the theme both the market and systemui may force close, systemui will restart in a few seconds, neither of these will fc again it ONLY occurs when applying the theme.

Install Instructions
1. Install apk
2. Go to theme chooser select system theme and reboot
3. Go to theme chooser select simple swagger and reboot
4. Enjoy the theme

I cant respond to market comments so if you are having any issues please feel free to email me or contact me via twitter, you can do both these actions from right inside the app.

Thanks to haxzmatic for providing a source to work from when theme chooser first began with CM7, also thanks to the whole andoid community especially those who have helped me along this themeing path and anyone who has ever used/uses my work.

** I truly appreciate anyone who supports my work so thank you for downloading and if you like theme let me know by leaving good comments. Also I would like for everyone to be happy with there purchase so please any issues you have contact me and I will do what I can to fix the issue as quickly as possible. Again thank you for your support.**

What's in this version:
SystemUI Additions: themed navbar background in roms where its available, added navbar press glow, new battery icons
Themed google music: background is completely black now, got the notification icon themed and the widget.
Fixed tabs not being themed in Plume
Themed Swype
Added more icons
Added another wallpaper
Various bugfixes
***if you have any request feel free to contact me through email or via twitter***


More Info:

Download Instructions:
http://www.MegaShare.com/4463450

5 out of 5 stars Reviewer:Best Tech

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter