CM10/CM9:Black Exodus - Donate v16.0 (16.0) APK

CM10/CM9:Black Exodus - Donate v16.0
Requirements: Andorid 4.0+
Overview: Introducing Black Exodus for the CM9/AOKP/Gummy Theme Chooser!
NOTE TO CM9 USERS: You may notice some difference in the notification area, this is normal and had to do this to make the theme compatible across both CM10 and CM9. Thanks.As most of you know, Black Exodus was one of the first Galaxy Nexus themes and my aim was to get a Black/Dark experience whilst maintaining an excellent battery life. My inspiration was from Pele's theme Black Android, I had the pleasure of porting this theme to the Galaxy S2 and knew the ins and outs of this theme so when I got a Galaxy Nexus I wanted to make an original theme and then Black Exodus was born. I updated the theme almost daily with more and more features with Inverted Apps.
*IF YOU WANT TO REPORT BUGS OR REQUEST FEATURES, PUT THEM IN THIS THREAD - http://ntrz.eu/LGB2jX *
Now the Theme Chooser has been ported to ICS (Thanks Arcee) I will be moving all my themes to the Theme Chooser. This is the pro version version on the Market.
Install Instructions:
-Once You've bought the app and its installed
-Go to Settings > Themes (This is for CM9 but similar on AOKP/Gummy)
-Select Black Exodus
-Click "Apply Anyway"
-Reboot
-Done

What's in this version:
Added the correct Tablet optimized images
Possibly fixed text issues

[break]

More Info:

Download Instructions:
http://rapidgator.net/file/32045847/

mirror:
http://aavg.net/u07u91z6u7dd

Related Posts

Subscribe Our Newsletter